Planning & Development
We have organised community consultation and political engagement programmes for many of the country's highest profile developments and regeneration projects in the following sectors:
- Housing - Our team has extensive and wide-ranging experience of supporting housing schemes through the planning process. We work with developers, house builders, housing associations, private individuals and local authorities. We have particular experience on green belt and sensitive rural sites. Our portfolio of successes includes private and social housing, urban extensions, tall buildings, urban infill, change of use and listed buildings.
- Retail - We have solid knowledge of the retail sector and our activities here range from large out of town business parks to town centre sites and superstores, expansions and improvements of the existing retail offer.
- Education - We have a strong track record in this field from University campus redevelopment and new campus creation, to student housing schemes and multi-site Building Schools for the Future programmes.
- Health - Health-related development proposals affect diverse and wide ranging communities. The Quatro team is experienced at constructive engagement with local communities, communicating benefits and allaying fears about change in order to garner support.
- Leisure - From the restoration of public houses to the sensitive conversion of listed buildings for hospitality use, we have helped to add real value to our clients’ projects.